Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama

I didn't know why i got so excited about the US election. First of all, I'm not an American, secondly, I'm not a black, thirdly, I'm miles away from US, and why do i care? why?
You know the first thing i thought about when i switched on my TV this morning to see if Obama was elected as the next President? -'am i going to see a Malaysian born Chinese elected as the prime minister?' That was my first thought.
I like Obama, despite everyone criticise him for lack of experiences, bla bla, i like him. I like what he represents, his vision, his ideology. This is a historical moment for everyone, nothing is impossible, if American can elect a African American to become a President, why can't Malaysian elect a Malaysia born Chinese, Indian, or Natives to be Prime Minister?

1 comment:

rainbow mushroom said...

at least another decade, gal~~