Saturday, January 17, 2009

short update

Started my new job, moved into my new flat (is a mess right now, no kitchen, no sink, boxes everywhere), got a car(used), living 440km from HIM, new city, zillion of things to do....... this seems like endless. If i tell you I'm happy, then is obvious that I'm lying. I know, i know, it takes time, i fucking know that.
Last minute decided to visit Him this weekend, is kind of weird coming back here to Dusseldorf, i felt like 'coming home', which i think is bizarre. I guess it is because i know the place, i know where to get good Chinese food, i know where the shops are, and i don't have anything to worry about. I wonder how long it takes to make me feel like that in Nurnberg. Let's see

2 comments:

rainbow mushroom said...

dear, all the best :) hang it on!

Adele Pei Ying said...

i will....thanks