Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i finally understood

This is the most normal evening of my life, sitting on the sofa, tired, not a very happy day, then i browse through my dvd collection, pick one and make myself comfortable.
Just when i finish that episode, it suddenly hit me. I wasn't thinking about my day, i wasn't thinking about my problems, i wasn't thinking about anything, but just the movie itself. I finally understood the importance of it, it not only gives you pleasure of spending your free time, to distract you, or to educate you, to inspire you, but it gives you a chance to hope, to imagine, to dream the life 'could be'. That's why they call it the DREAMWORKS (or DREAMSWORK?) don't know. Anyway, my point is, i finally got it, and i can't believe how slow i am, god forgive me.
Hollywood, i salute you......(i meant the movie industry). Please do not stop making good movies, i really really need it now.

1 comment:

rainbow mushroom said...

yes. movie spice up your life in every way...