Monday, March 30, 2009

lovely dinner.

I was very busy at work today, nevertheless i managed to get out at 7pm, catching the lovely sunset(just adjusted the clock on Sunday, thus it is still light at 7), went to the supermarket, got a bottle of white vine, because i already know what i want to cook tonight.

I've cooked a creamy pasta before but unsuccessful, so this time, i decided to give it another go, and it turn out to be fantastic!! I think i got the right cream this time, I've checked with colleagues beforehand, just to make sure i don't get it wrong.

This is it. I've already eaten mine, i was too hungry. This is the portion for my lunch tomorrow(I'm starting a new scheme, in order to save money, I'm cooking my dinner and lunch for next day together). Spaghetti with salmon and mushroom. I know this is a strange combination, but it is very very tasty.... plus garlic bread(to save time, i bought a ready-made one)
And of course, a bottle of white wine.....

The combination was just so right, and i can't wait to do it again. So happy and satisfied.

3 comments:

rainbow mushroom said...

i'd love to join you...

Adele Pei Ying said...

you are more than welcome.....:)

Joshua & Bryant's mummy said...

When are u going to cook for us?