Thursday, September 10, 2009

Damn it, summer is over.

I spent my whole summer working. Not exactly the thing I've hoped for, nor planned, but is just the reality. I'm gutted i didn't take a summer break or go to the beach or something, instead I'm sitting here late night moaning about missing summer. I cannot believe it.
Everybody's been away, enjoying the sunshine, enjoying life! That should be what I'm doing as well! not sitting in the office, working all day long. I thought my time in Esprit was over, that my life will be less stressful and i will have more time to....basically think. I was so wrong. It started quite well, but now it is just nightmares, and nightmares. I'm sick of it. I'm serious. I can't work like this anymore, I'm literally 'empty', nothing left, i work like a robot, like a fucking maniac. Where is the light in the tunnel? now that summer is over, i might as well just stay in the tunnel till next summer. I'm so sorry that i moaned about work all the time, but i need to get it out, and get it over with. THIS IS SAD.
I'm going to take a week off in Oct, going to Italy, looking forward to it. NOTHING CAN STOP ME, AND I MEAN IT, NOTHING!!

2 comments:

Ling Ooi said...

Hey...y r u working in the summer? Is it people bully u at work...shove u with work and they go holiday?

Adele Pei Ying said...

Not really, it was a bad timing.