Sunday, October 10, 2010

It wasn't a good saturday

It was an ordinary saturday. We were walking in town, had a big lunch, my phone rang when we were queuing for Ice Cream, it was my mum. I thought it was our ordinary chat of the week, and then she broke it to me: the little brother of my sis in law passed away in the morning before. I was in shock. My nephew went into his room to wake him up, he wasn't responding, that's it-he was already gone. A nice young guy, and healthy, no heart problem, i just don't understand!
My sis in law is devastated, so is my family. Who would have thought? I felt sick, i let him dragged me home, i say dragged because i wasn't feeling anything, i didn't know where i was going.
People, life is short. You never know what's going to happen, live life to the fullest, and to my extended family-take care and may You rest in peace.

1 comment:

venie tee said...

hmmm... i'm sorry to hear this... i know how it feels... live our lives to the fullest and tell the person you love them, before everything's too late, lives are so fragile these days...
and you take care babe!!