Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memories

Memories are what we were, what we have done, what we have seen and what we have learnt. Memories are feelings and emotions that were attached to one particular event in life that in time has passed. Memories are the base of perception in which we use to form the present and future window of our very own world.

Ever felt anger, sadness, happiness, depression, hope or love when something that has happen in the past triggers the current emotion that you are feeling? Memories are much more in our lives than we ever hope for. Although time has moved on, there are lessons, events, or experiences that we will never forget, and will forever lies in our minds to the very last day we live. Some choose to hide it, some choose to ignore it, or some choose to express the memories that we once felt.

I remember all my memories; i hope them tight and constantly portray them in my imaginary world, and think of what could have been, and all the 'ifs' in my mind. These constant and random flashes of images of memories make my mind twist and turn as i try to find my path in my ordinary world.......

1 comment:

rainbow mushroom said...

no matter how memories live within u, make sure u still move forward, not only taking steps forward... don't stay hold... sometimes, memories are to forsake...