Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Berlin

Ich liebe Berlin(i like Berlin). If i can get a job in Berlin, i would move immediately, seriously, i didn't really want to leave.

I still cannot believe it took me almost 3 years to come to Berlin. I always wanted to come, but the train ticket was so expensive, and i got lucky this time because i was there for work. I extended my stay together with 2 of my colleagues, and explored the city in the weekend. To be honest, we were shopping all the time, didn't do any sight seeing at all, and i think it will be interesting to do it with Him instead. What do you expect anyway, we were all women, nothing could have stopped us!!

So yea, it took us 5 hours to drive to Berlin from Nurnberg, it wasn't bad at all because we were driving a fast car-a BMW KOMBI from work, and without speed limit on German Autobahn(highway), it was actually bloody fantastic.

I like the Vibe in Berlin, people are more open minded, they speak English, you can still get dinner at 12.30 midnight, you can randomly bump into a gallery at 12 and they talk to you, and explaining everything, it is not something i expected really. People are so chill(maybe because 20% of them are unemployed), is just so nice to be there.

For pics, see facebook, i will udpate some highlights to do in Berlin in my next post.

Book your ticket now, don't hesitate. Youth hostel is a great choice, i stayed in one, and it was great.

2 comments:

rainbow mushroom said...

hey... got ur postcard... thanks... envy a lot... prague... when can i be there? when can i step my feet in Berlin? or bigger picture, any part of Europe? sigh...

Adele Pei Ying said...

you will dear...just come!!!