Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday.

Is 10:58pm, im counting down. alone.
I'm not excited. at all.
Work's been crazy, i didn't even have time to think what i want to do for my birthday.
Do i want to do something for my birthday?
I actually don't know.
I sure know that i dont have any energy left to think about it.
25. It doesn't mean anything to me-strangely.
Just got a call from God mother, she's the first, although I did get my present from HIM on Saturday.
Is kind of sad, isn't it?
He said to me-you are all grown up, you should be happy. I don't feel happy.
I feel kind of pathetic writing this blog, at this time.

3 comments:

venie tee said...

hey... happy birthday!!
its just another day, and the sun will shine bright and cheerful when you wake up the next morning!!
All the best to you ya!

Adele Pei Ying said...

Thanks!!
i did feel better, and i will feel better. hope you are good too.

Ling Ooi said...

is your bday already? i tot it's in sept!...anyway happy bday...y uhappy? unhappy because did not get what u wan for your bday or unhappy with life?

but seriously...u shud be happy with what u got...ur perfect job and living oversea which is almost everyone's dream...the grass is always greener on the other side, but have u consider looking at the grass on your side?

talk to me...