Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm done for the year

I'm officially on holiday. Finally. Until 7th of January. No more staying late at work. I'm so happy. What more can i say?
I'm done. done for the year.
There are several things which worth mention and celebrate:
-Shusien dropped by few weeks ago when she was travelling in Europe, we've had great fun together, and it was super nice to see her, and hang out, thanks for coming. I wish i can take some time off work to travel with you, but i couldn't, i hope you've enjoyed your trip here.
-Sewing machine is here. I did spend a good hour with it on that day, but not since then. I was so busy with work, all i did at home was eat, shower, TV for a while, and sleep. Sorry, i will definitely spend more time with you in January. And 'YOU' are a fantastic little thing.
-My flight to Hong Kong is booked. I'm flying to hong kong for work, and then flying home for CNY, am going to booked my flight tomorrow(to KL), so excited.
-found a cool 2nd hand furniture shop in Nürnberg, so cool.
-spending Christmas in London and probably flying off to Ireland for a couple of days.
-HE agreed to go skiing with me. Hahahaha

No comments: