Thursday, July 29, 2010

Design camp

For those of you who have no idea what the design camp is for: Puma organise a design camp every year, inviting designers(my colleagues) from different offices around the globe to attend a 3 days workshop. It is intense, but is always good to see everybody and be able to talk and find out what everyone is doing, at the same time we do some brain storming session to define the direction for the next season.
Hussein Chalayan is our creative director since 2008, and for those of you who don't know, i'm a fan of his work. I missed the opportunity to talk to him last year, and i complaint about it for the next three months(according to someone), so i decided i have to do it this year no matter what. I walked up to him after the presentation, introduce myself, told him how much i admire his work and what an great inspiration he is to me. I'm glad i didn't chicken out, and that-made my day.
(PS-he was super nice and super humble)

1 comment:

Ling Ooi said...

OH MY GOD Adele...you met and talked to Hussein! Did you take a picture? Please tell him your friend from Malaysia (me :D) also his fan and admire his work...hehe.