Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Birthday Present

I wasn't very happy at the beginning of July. This was exactly the same as last year, i suddenly have this huge workload that i find it hard to cope, i told myself last year that i want to have a different birthday this year, to pampered myself on my birthday-massages, having my nails done, spa, whatever, just not working, but of course it didn't happen, or else i wouldn't be here complaining. Disappointed, but I'm still hopeful for next year.

So, i spent my Tuesday evening(13/7) catching up with a old friend who now lives and work in India, then i spent my first hour of my birthday reading crap magazines-HEAT. It is crap, but i enjoyed it very much! Dad was the first to call, it was way too early, but it means a lot to me.

Anyway, getting back to my present.

What did i get from colleagues?
Yea, money, cash. It was a very sweet idea. They knew I'm fanatic when it comes to flea market, they even have a flyer which has all the dates and address for all the flea markets in Nuremberg. How sweet, it couldn't be better. Isn't it cute?

HE was nice enough to take 2 days off work and flew down here on my birthday, this is what i got from HIM. It is much better than IKEA voucher(what i got last year), and no I'm not complaining about the vouchers, there were practical like him, but yea, voucher.HE said: i don't want you to give up your dreams, this is to remind you.

That was sweet of HIM.

No comments: